Balance is a Community Interest Company (CIC) based in South West London. We have grown out of a team that was part of Adult Social Care within Royal Borough of Kingston. We have more than ten years experience providing employment and support services to a range of disabled and vulnerable people.
Balance’s mission is to become a sustainable deliverer of high quality support to enable people to become less reliant on services and reach their potential.
We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation. This means that any profits that we make within the business are re-invested into our services for the benefit of those we support.
Our range of services currently include:
- Employment support for people with mental health needs or a learning disability.
- Supported Living in the community and Community Activities for people with a learning disability.
- A residential home with respite beds for people with a learning disability and complex needs.
- A pioneering Autism team supporting adults with a range of needs.
- An Independent Travel Training scheme for young disabled people.
However you approach our services, you will find us flexible and empathetic. After an assessment to understand your needs we can offer tailored one-to-one and/or group support sessions and activities. We currently deliver services from sites in Kingston, Richmond and Merton.
The quality of our person-centred support is reflected in the feedback we receive regularly from our service users and our funders. We are a supportive employer, working to current best practice, valuing our staff and their expertise in all the areas in which we work.