Administrator at Care Home
Administrator – Woodbury Residential Care Home
20 Hours per week
£19,000 (pro rata)
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Are you interested in joining a dynamic team within an innovative organisation, actively empowering people with learning disabilities? Balance is a local social enterprise, based in the borough of Kingston, providing a range of progressive and high quality services for vulnerable people. Our mission is to help people to become less reliant on services, and reach their potential.
Woodbury is a residential care service based in Surbiton made up of two parts:
· A residential home offering 24 hour care to adults with a moderate or severe learning disability.
· respite breaks
We are looking for someone who has:
· Experience of providing administrative assistance in an office environment, to a standard equivalent to NVQ level 2
· Experience of handling a wide range of enquiries,
and giving messages
· Experience of taking and writing minutes
· Experience of filing, and of establishing and
maintaining effective office systems
· Good time management skills, with ability to work to
· Able to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive
information, in line with Balance’s Confidentiality
· Knowledge and experience of MS Office, including
Word, Excel, and Outlook
All roles are subject to a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check and satisfactory references