Senior Support Coordinator – Supported Living
23rd Feb 2018 | Posted in Careers
Senior Support Coordinator for Supported Living Service
£26,000-28,000pa , Kingston-upon-Thames
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled person to join our progressive Supported Living team
Your role will include
- Providing high quality support to empower people to meet their outcomes and realise their potential.
- Positive Communication and leadership
- Supervision and development of staff
- Great organisation and planning
- Efficient and effective computer skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with management and staff team
- Must be passionate, resilient, and committed!
For the job description and person spec please click on the link Senior Support Coordinator Role Profile Feb 2018
What we do and who we are..
Our Supported Living service supports people with learning disabilities to live independently in the borough of Kingston, enabling them to live safe and active lives in the community.
Balance CIC is a local social enterprise supporting vulnerable people in South-West London. We provide a wide range of progressive services, all focused on helping people to live rich and full lives. We are committed to promoting independence and empowerment for those we support, and to supporting and rewarding our hard-working and passionate staff team.
If you share our values, and believe you have the qualities needed for this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Roger Mathews, Service Manager
Phone 0203 740 2310/ 07808200097