Support Worker – Supported Living Homes
Support Workers needed – New Malden, Surrey
£20,000 –36hr permanent contract + Sleep -ins
We are looking for highly motivated people to join our progressive Supported Living team
Your role will include
- Providing high quality support to empower adults with Learning Disabilities to meet their outcomes and realise their potential.
- Positive Communication and engagement skills
- To work shifts (Example – 230pm to 1030pm – Sleep in- 7am to 12noon)
- Being flexible and working weekends
- Updating support plans and daily reports
- Must be passionate, resilient, and committed!
- Flexible hrs, sleep-ins plus overtime
- Supervision, training and development
- 24 hr on call support
- Being part of a great team
Our 3 supported Living homes are based in New Malden. Each of our Homes has three to four people sharing a house. The support involves supporting adults with Learning Disabilities to live together but with an additional 1 to 1 support. Support includes cooking, shopping, health appointments, budgeting, individual interests/activities and Health and Safety in the home.
We are always keen to recruit new team members. Please take a look at the Job description/role spec before completing the application form – Many thanks
For further information please contact:
Julie Bannister on 07808200084 Email: Julie.email@example.com
Roger.Mathews on 07808200097 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 5pm Wed 31st July 2019