Support Workers needed – New Malden, Surrey
6th Sep 2019 | Posted in Careers
Annual pay 10k – 18hr week permanent contract + Sleep-ins.
We are looking for highly motivated people to join our progressive Supported Living team
- Your role will include
- · Providing high quality support to empower adults with learning Disabilities to meet their outcomes and realise their potential.
- · Positive Communication and engagement skills
- · To work shifts (Example – 230pm to 1030pm – Sleep in- 7am to 12noon)
- · Being flexible and working weekends
- · Updating support plans and daily reports
- · Must be passionate, resilient, and committed!
- · Flexible hrs, sleep-ins plus overtime
- · Supervision, training and development
- · 24 hr on call support
- · Being part of a great team
Our 3 supported Living homes are based in New Malden. Each of our Homes has three to four people sharing a house. The support involves supporting adults with Learning Disabilities to live together but with additional 1 to 1 support. Support includes cooking, shopping, health appointments, budgeting, individual interests/activities and Health and Safety in the home.
Balance CIC is a local social enterprise supporting vulnerable people in South-West London. We provide a wide range of progressive services, all focused on helping people to live healthy and fulfilling lives. We are committed to promoting independence and empowerment, and to supporting and rewarding our hard-working and passionate staff team.
We are always keen to recruit new team members. Please take a look at the Job description/role spec before completing the application form. Closing date for applications is Sunday 12th October 2019.
For further information please contact:Julie Bannister on 07808200084 Email: Julie.email@example.com or Roger Mathews on 07808200097 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.balance-cic.com/careers/