Supported living Support Worker (36 hours per week)
25th Jun 2018 | Posted in Careers
Support Worker – permanent 36hr contract – Supported Living
Starting pay £20K per annum / Kingston-upon-Thames
We are looking for highly motivated people to join our progressive Supported Living team
Your role will include
- Providing high quality support to empower adults with learning Disabilities to meet their outcomes and realise their potential.
- Positive Communication and engagement skills
- Training and Supervision
- Working alone in the community as part of a bigger team
- Updating support plans and daily reports
- Must be passionate, resilient, and committed!
For a job description and person spec please click here Support worker role profile JD and PS 2018
What we do and who we are..
Our Supported Living service supports people with learning disabilities to live independently in the borough of Kingston, enabling them to live safe and active lives in the community.
Balance CIC is a local social enterprise supporting vulnerable people in South-West London. We provide a wide range of progressive services, all focused on helping people to live purposeful and fulfilling lives.
We are committed to promoting independence and empowerment for those we support, and to supporting and rewarding our hard-working and passionate staff team.
If you share our values, and believe you have the qualities needed for this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Roger Mathews, Service Manager
Phone 0203 740 2310/ 07808200097
Email roger.mathews @balance-cic.com